RFID Handheld Readers
Bring efficiency and accuracy to inventory management, order fulfillment, cross-docking and more with the MC3390R Integrated Long-Range UHF RFID Handheld. Superior RFID read range and best-in-class receiver sensitivity for greater read accuracy, and an extra long-range barcode scanning option.
- Warehouse Management
- Cross Docking
- Item Locating
- Inventory/Cycle Counting
- Automatic Replenishment
- Receiving/Shrink Control
RFD8500 RFID/1D/2D Sled
Flexibility For Your Enterprise Needs.
Easily add high-performance next generation RFID reading and 1D/2D barcode scanning to the mobile devices of today and tomorrow.
- Inventory Management
RFD2000 UHF RFID Sled
UHF RFID FOR THE TC20
The RFD2000 UHF RFID sled is a compact, lightweight device that easily adds UHF RFID tag reading, writing and locationing capability to the Zebra TC20 touch mobile computer.
- Item Location
- Inventory Management
- Cycle Counting
- Price Check
HID® Epoxy Tag RFID Tags
HID Global Epoxy Tag RFID transponders are constructed for optimal performance under harsh conditions. They are resistant to fuels, mineral oils, petroleum and salt mist. They repel moisture – even in high temperature, high pressure washes.
Each micro thin Epoxy Tag device has a smooth surface, which may be imprinted with customized visual codes or artwork. The Epoxy Tag Keyfob features a unique chip that optimizes NFC program security, utility, and ease-of-implementation when deployed with HID Trusted Tag® Services, a cloud-based authentication platform that adds a non-replicable identity to each interaction.
- Durable – resists moisture, oils, petroleum; tolerates mechanical vibration and shock
- Thermally Stable – withstands exposure to temperatures from -40° F to 284° F (-40° to 140° C)
- Surface Printable – enables tags scannable by both RFID and visual ID readers
Advantech Low Power Wide Area Network
Advantech LPWAN (Low-Power Wide-Area Network) wireless communication technology, using sub-1GHz band to provide better connection and eliminate network interference.
LPWAN Wireless to Ethernet AP
- Organize a LPWAN network with up to 64 WISE-4210-S200 series nodes paired by star topology.
- Supports MQTT and RESTful API IoT protocol for cloud integration as well as pre-integrating Azure IoT Hub for automatically pushing data to the cloud without requiring any gateway.
LPWAN Wireless Sensor Node
- With a 3.6V AA Lithium battery, the sensor node can maintain communication at a distance of 5 km for up to 5 years, thereby eliminating the need to recharge or change batteries.